Friday, February 13, 2015

HAPPY PRE-VALENTINE'S DAY!

by Robin

Ok, my garden is set and we finished up with colds around here.  We've been facing high winds yet again this weekend, but Jack and I thought about fishing Sebastian Inlet.  Maybe inviting another couple to join us.

 photo DSC_0222-1.jpg


So, while I'm in complete homesick mode, I was looking at photos that I've not converted from raw to jpeg.  Here are some cute pelicans/ ibis/ heron/ cormorants birds.


 photo DSC_0195-1.jpg

 photo DSC_0298-1.jpg


 photo DSC_0199-1.jpg


I even have a great series of splash-downs.

 photo DSC_0196-1.jpg

 photo DSC_0197-1.jpg

 photo DSC_0198-1-1.jpg

Here is a doctored (color-wise) photo of a dolphin from last month.

 photo DSC_0284-1.jpg

Hope you all can get offshore soon!

Robin

No comments: