Saturday, February 06, 2016

SPRING FISHING SHOPPING

by Robin

Since Florida doesn't seem to be participating in Winter this year, we realized we may need to get prepared for the spring migration a bit sooner. Plus, our weather was too rainy for any yard projects. We decided to have our weekend date at Bass Pro Shop.

I love my man.  He totally gets my hatred for shopping and yet, love of fishing.  I thought we struck a nice balance of looking at boats, getting me something to snack on before my blood sugar completely crashed, then continue looking for lures, rods, knife sharpeners and such.

(New tripletail 7 ft rod on left, 2 spinner rods on right)
 photo DSC_2349Sm.jpg

I'd say it was a pretty good trip, followed up with a nice lunch at Chik-fil-A.

(We're set up for tripletail, cobia, tarpon and bait!)
 photo DSC_2350Sm.jpg

Followed by a trip to Northern Tools for more boat canopy bungees.  :)

Happy Fishing!
Robin

No comments: